Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Therapist in the Boston Area
#8
(02-Sep-2026, 02:10 AM)Outoftheblue Wrote:
(12-Dec-2024, 04:48 PM)Marge Bouvier Simpson Wrote:
(11-Dec-2024, 01:47 PM)Kookaburra123 Wrote: Hi Just Another Mom, I am also in the Boston area looking for a thoughtful therapist who will really talk through what my kid is thinking and feeling.  Did you try the recommended therapist?

Kookaburra123, I hope you hear back from Just Another Mom. In the meantime, I've sent you a PM with a couple of leads.

Hello!  I would also be interested in recommendations for Boston therapists, for my college aged ADHD/Spectrum-y son.  Thanks.

I sent you a PM. Sorry for the delay.
Reply


Please note that new posts in this forum must be approved by a moderator before becoming visible.
[-]
Quick Reply
Message
Type your reply to this message here.


Messages In This Thread
Therapist in the Boston Area - by JustAnotherMom - 29-Mar-2024, 05:00 PM
RE: Therapist in the Boston Area - by Guest - 09-Aug-2024, 03:34 PM
RE: Therapist in the Boston Area - by Kookaburra123 - 11-Dec-2024, 01:47 PM
RE: Therapist in the Boston Area - by Outoftheblue - 02-Sep-2026, 02:10 AM
RE: Therapist in the Boston Area - by Marge Bouvier Simpson - 11-Sep-2026, 02:38 PM
RE: Therapist in the Boston Area - by Lyb25 - 22-Apr-2025, 10:16 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)