Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Help with schools
#3
My daughter who is only 10 was caught up in the transgender craze after her father had bought her an IPhone. She started 5th grade at a new elementary school and had cut her own hair with scissors in the bathroom. She started wearing beanies and only masculine clothing. I found out about 3 weeks into the school year that she had changed her name. When I had to pick her up at school because of having been a close contact to a child who tested positive for COVID, a staff member called her by this new fictitious masculin name. I was completely shocked as I have never heard anyone call her that before but it made me finally realize what was really going on. She was trying to be a boy. I never could have imagined this because until only recently she had always been a typical girl. I made an appointment with her teacher and I asked if she was using feminine pronouns at school and she said yes. I told the that I was against having my daughter being called a fake name at school and that we were considering taking her out. We made an agreement that the teacher would help tell the class that she had tried out a new name for a while and now she was going back to her real name. This did happen. However I did find out that the district policy is to change a child’s name and/or pronouns upon a child’s request and the parents will not be notified unless the child gives permission. This applies to kids as young as 5 years old. We are keeping our daughter in this school until the end of the year but are seriously considering a private middle school in the fall.
Reply


Please note that new posts in this forum must be approved by a moderator before becoming visible.
[-]
Quick Reply
Message
Type your reply to this message here.


Messages In This Thread
Help with schools - by sunny - 03-Feb-2022, 06:11 PM
RE: Help with schools - by Marge Bouvier Simpson - 03-Feb-2022, 08:31 PM
RE: Help with schools - by Guest - 20-Feb-2022, 09:48 PM
RE: Help with schools - by Marge Bouvier Simpson - 21-Feb-2022, 02:16 AM
RE: Help with schools - by MomToTroubledTeen - 22-Feb-2022, 04:11 AM
RE: Help with schools - by Marge Bouvier Simpson - 22-Feb-2022, 06:58 PM
RE: Help with schools - by SMHNY - 25-Mar-2022, 08:25 PM
RE: Help with schools - by Guest - 20-Sep-2024, 03:07 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)