Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
finding reliable medical practitioners
Hi, I'm new here and I'm not quite sure where to post this. 

I am an 18-year-old woman who is currently struggling with "gender dysphoria". I recognize that the current dogma of transgender ideology is harmful and I am absolutely terrified of being lead down the path of medical transition when there's a possibility that I could learn to embrace my womanhood and find joy within myself. I know how controversial gender critical therapy is at the moment, but I feel like a gender critical therapist would be the best fit for me. I live in the Boston area, and I was wondering if anyone had any knowledge of gender critical therapists around here. If you do, I would greatly appreciate a dm with some names! Thank you for taking the time to read this, you have my sincerest apologies if I'm posting in the wrong place. I look forward to any replies. Smile

-xc330
Reply


Please note that new posts in this forum must be approved by a moderator before becoming visible.
[-]
Quick Reply
Message
Type your reply to this message here.


Messages In This Thread
finding reliable medical practitioners - by tamara - 29-Mar-2018, 08:10 PM
RE: finding reliable medical practitioners - by DenverDad - 02-Jul-2018, 03:52 PM
RE: finding reliable medical practitioners - by 1worryG - 10-Aug-2018, 11:02 AM
RE: finding reliable medical practitioners - by Guest - 26-Aug-2018, 02:24 PM
RE: finding reliable medical practitioners - by Guest - 07-Dec-2018, 06:42 PM
RE: finding reliable medical practitioners - by Guest - 19-Apr-2019, 03:10 PM
RE: finding reliable medical practitioners - by Guest - 04-Feb-2019, 12:39 AM
RE: finding reliable medical practitioners - by Guest - 12-Feb-2019, 10:13 PM
RE: finding reliable medical practitioners - by ABhopeful - 14-Feb-2021, 03:12 AM
RE: finding reliable medical practitioners - by Guest - 04-Mar-2021, 10:02 PM
RE: finding reliable medical practitioners - by Guest - 26-Oct-2021, 06:30 PM
RE: finding reliable medical practitioners - by xc330 - 14-Nov-2021, 03:59 AM
RE: finding reliable medical practitioners - by Guest - 01-Feb-2022, 12:52 PM
RE: finding reliable medical practitioners - by Guest - 07-Jun-2022, 04:47 AM
RE: finding reliable medical practitioners - by Guest - 01-Sep-2022, 04:18 PM
RE: finding reliable medical practitioners - by Guest - 18-Sep-2022, 11:41 PM
RE: finding reliable medical practitioners - by Rae - 05-Nov-2022, 03:01 AM
RE: finding reliable medical practitioners - by Guest - 16-Aug-2023, 02:42 AM
RE: finding reliable medical practitioners - by Guest - 25-Feb-2024, 11:54 PM
RE: finding reliable medical practitioners - by CFW - 08-Mar-2026, 06:53 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 6 Guest(s)