Portal
Help
Hello There, Guest!
Login
Register
Login
Username:
Password:
Lost Password?
Remember me
Gender Critical Parents Forum
›
Public
›
About the Gender Critical Support Board
1
2
Next »
This is why I am so very untrusting of the mental health systems…
New Reply
Thread Rating:
0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
1
2
3
4
5
Linear Mode
This is why I am so very untrusting of the mental health systems…
MintChip
Member
Posts: 50
Threads: 5
Joined: Aug 2020
#2
23-Jul-2021, 05:17 PM
Yes, therapists are afraid of losing their jobs. That is all.
Reply
«
Next Oldest
|
Next Newest
»
New Reply
Please note that new posts in this forum must be approved by a moderator before becoming visible.
Quick Reply
Message
Type your reply to this message here.
Disable Smilies
You have selected one or more posts to quote.
Quote these posts now
or
deselect them
.
Messages In This Thread
This is why I am so very untrusting of the mental health systems…
- by
143mykid
- 23-Jul-2021, 04:55 AM
RE: This is why I am so very untrusting of the mental health systems…
- by
MintChip
- 23-Jul-2021, 05:17 PM
RE: This is why I am so very untrusting of the mental health systems…
- by
MagKnits
- 24-Jul-2021, 01:59 AM
RE: This is why I am so very untrusting of the mental health systems…
- by Guest - 28-Jul-2021, 08:56 PM
RE: This is why I am so very untrusting of the mental health systems…
- by
JennyH1963
- 30-Jul-2021, 02:01 AM
RE: This is why I am so very untrusting of the mental health systems…
- by Guest - 17-Jan-2022, 05:48 AM
RE: This is why I am so very untrusting of the mental health systems…
- by Seanrhodes - 17-Feb-2022, 04:22 PM
RE: This is why I am so very untrusting of the mental health systems…
- by
Marge Bouvier Simpson
- 17-Feb-2022, 05:29 PM
RE: This is why I am so very untrusting of the mental health systems…
- by
theComet
- 04-Dec-2023, 04:01 AM
RE: This is why I am so very untrusting of the mental health systems…
- by
Marge Bouvier Simpson
- 04-Dec-2023, 06:32 AM
RE: This is why I am so very untrusting of the mental health systems…
- by
theComet
- 04-Dec-2023, 05:46 PM
RE: This is why I am so very untrusting of the mental health systems…
- by
Terfy_McTerf-face
- 04-Dec-2023, 02:08 PM
RE: This is why I am so very untrusting of the mental health systems…
- by
theComet
- 04-Dec-2023, 05:36 PM
RE: This is why I am so very untrusting of the mental health systems…
- by Guest - 25-Mar-2026, 10:10 PM
RE: This is why I am so very untrusting of the mental health systems…
- by
Heather
- 27-Mar-2026, 10:41 AM
View a Printable Version
Forum Jump:
Private Messages
User Control Panel
Who's Online
Search
Forum Home
Public
-- About the Gender Critical Support Board
Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)