Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
finding reliable medical practitioners
(01-Jun-2021, 06:19 AM)Luna\s Mom Wrote: Hello, I'm in the PA area and looking for a therapist.  My daughter is now 17 and when she was in the 9th grade decided she is transgender, in middle school she was pansexual.  I love her and support her but I do not see her as a boy since this change in her was so sudden.  She was always a little girly girl prancing around in toy high heels and play make-up.  I need recommendations for a therapist who will get to the core of her issues and open her eyes to the reality of her virtual world.  I believe she's been influenced by her friends and social media.  Please help with any info and recommendations!  I can't seem to find any therapist that will address our concerns.

Where in Pennsylvania?
I can recommend someone. Please PM me. He is actually my counselor as I wanted to find someone to hold my hand through this journey.  I think very highly of him.  He is gender-critical.

Now I just need to find a new counselor for my daughter as the one she picked for herself is just making everything worse.
Wife of 1
Mom of 3 grown kids
My baby girl believes herself a guy
Reply


Please note that new posts in this forum must be approved by a moderator before becoming visible.
[-]
Quick Reply
Message
Type your reply to this message here.


Messages In This Thread
finding reliable medical practitioners - by tamara - 29-Mar-2018, 08:10 PM
RE: finding reliable medical practitioners - by DenverDad - 02-Jul-2018, 03:52 PM
RE: finding reliable medical practitioners - by 1worryG - 10-Aug-2018, 11:02 AM
RE: finding reliable medical practitioners - by Guest - 26-Aug-2018, 02:24 PM
RE: finding reliable medical practitioners - by Guest - 07-Dec-2018, 06:42 PM
RE: finding reliable medical practitioners - by Guest - 19-Apr-2019, 03:10 PM
RE: finding reliable medical practitioners - by Guest - 04-Feb-2019, 12:39 AM
RE: finding reliable medical practitioners - by Guest - 12-Feb-2019, 10:13 PM
RE: finding reliable medical practitioners - by ABhopeful - 14-Feb-2021, 03:12 AM
RE: finding reliable medical practitioners - by Guest - 04-Mar-2021, 10:02 PM
RE: finding reliable medical practitioners - by Mnmzandskittles - 22-Jun-2021, 09:11 PM
RE: finding reliable medical practitioners - by Guest - 26-Oct-2021, 06:30 PM
RE: finding reliable medical practitioners - by Guest - 01-Feb-2022, 12:52 PM
RE: finding reliable medical practitioners - by Guest - 07-Jun-2022, 04:47 AM
RE: finding reliable medical practitioners - by Guest - 01-Sep-2022, 04:18 PM
RE: finding reliable medical practitioners - by Guest - 18-Sep-2022, 11:41 PM
RE: finding reliable medical practitioners - by Rae - 05-Nov-2022, 03:01 AM
RE: finding reliable medical practitioners - by Guest - 16-Aug-2023, 02:42 AM
RE: finding reliable medical practitioners - by Guest - 25-Feb-2024, 11:54 PM
RE: finding reliable medical practitioners - by CFW - 08-Mar-2026, 06:53 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)