Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Our letter to the The American Academy of Pediatrics (AAP)
#7
(27-Sep-2020, 09:25 PM)Hhartston Wrote: Hi, I just joined but can’t open the letter to read it. Any tips?

Hello Hhartson,

If you click on the link in the original post, the on that says " GC response to AAP and peditricians_22Oct2018 - Copy.docx"  you should be able to download and save the document to your computer. Reply back if you still can't and I will copy-paste the letter into a forum reply. I'd do that now but I think there will be some formatting issues I'd have to work out. It would be easier if you can download it -- but if you can't, I'm happy to post it.

Welcome to the forum. I hope you find it helpful.
Reply


Please note that new posts in this forum must be approved by a moderator before becoming visible.
[-]
Quick Reply
Message
Type your reply to this message here.


Messages In This Thread
RE: Our letter to the The American Academy of Pediatrics (AAP) - by Marge Bouvier Simpson - 28-Sep-2020, 01:59 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)