Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Lily Maynard Says So Much of What We Want To Say
#19
I agree, Kassandra, I was flabbergasted to learn Wordpress removed the entire Lily Maynard blog. There was nothing hateful in her writing. She only refused to call a male a woman, pointed out the health risks of binders and transition drugs, and wrote about how gender self-ID takes away women's rights.

Have you heard anything about Lily posting her blog on another site?

I did see where Gallus Mag of TtransgenderTrend has started a new site? Wordpress removed hers for the same reason, calling Jonathan Yaniv a man, I believe. Her new site is: https://www.gendertrending.com/
Reply


Please note that new posts in this forum must be approved by a moderator before becoming visible.
[-]
Quick Reply
Message
Type your reply to this message here.


Messages In This Thread
RE: Lily Maynard Says So Much of What We Want To Say - by Guest - 11-Nov-2017, 07:58 PM
RE: Lily Maynard Says So Much of What We Want To Say - by Guest - 09-Jun-2021, 03:05 AM
RE: Lily Maynard Says So Much of What We Want To Say - by Marge Bouvier Simpson - 17-Mar-2019, 05:27 PM
RE: Lily Maynard Says So Much of What We Want To Say - by Guest - 11-Jun-2021, 07:43 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)